Happy summer!! All I can think about in this summer heat is cooling off with a creamy refreshing treat in my hand. Here is a recipe for my new favorite summer treat 🙂 These protein-packed berry greek yogurt popsicles will not only satisfy your sweet tooth but also keep you cool on a hot summer day. They are the perfect healthy treat and also super easy to make!
Makes 6 popsicles
- 2 cups of mixed berries (I used blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Combine the berries and a drizzle of honey in a blender and puree until the mixture is smooth, leaving small chunks of fruit behind.
- Whisk together yogurt and milk and a drizzle of honey for some sweetness. Look to make sure that the consistency of the yogurt is thin enough to be pourable.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of yogurt at the bottom of each popsicle mold. Then add a scoop of the berry mixture and continue alternating until the molds are filled. Insert popsicle sticks into each mold and place them in the freezer. Freeze until solid and enjoy on a hot summer day!
Tip: Run popsicle molds under hot running water for a few seconds to easily remove them from their molds!